Defender Electric Brush CT20QD
This QuietDrive™ powerhead has a low slender profile and features a full 14” cleaning path. It has a double action release neck, letting the brush be easily separated from the wand without the requirement of bending over and struggling with disconnecting the two. It features the same over-molded wheels and full wrap around bumper as the rest of the QuietDrive™ line, helping preserve furniture and baseboards.
Out of stock
- Replacement Brush Roll is #EB29027
- Replacement Belt is the #EB29010
- Replacement Swivel Neck is the #EB24019
Will not work on Ultra Soft Carpets. Click HERE for Ultra Soft Carpet Kit.
Active brush edge cleaners are on both sides of the POWERHEAD electric brush.
Guide either side of the brush along baseboards or next to furniture to help remove dirt trapped at carpet edges.
The overload protector protects the motor from brush jamming and belt breakage. If the agitator slows down or stops, the overload protector shuts off the brush.
To correct problem: Unplug the electrical cord, remove obstruction. Check brush area for excessive lint buildup or jamming.
Press the reset button on top of the brush. Plug in the power cord, turn on vacuum and brush.
Use with a Telescoping Wand (not included)
The wand length is adjustable and requires no assembly. To adjust, simply push down on the wand adjust button and slide the upper wand to the desired height.
The swivel, located on the POWERHEAD allows you to turn the handle to the left side to reach farther under low furniture.
When raising the wand you may have to hold the POWERHEAD with your hand or foot.
Suggested pile height settings: For best deep down cleaning, use the XLO setting. However you may need to raise the height to make some jobs easier, such as scatter rugs and some deep pile carpets, and to prevent the vacuum cleaner from shutting off. As a general guide: XLO — most carpet heights LO — short to medium pile MED — medium to long pile HI — shag and long pile
Disconnect cleaner from electrical outlet. Frequently check and remove hair, string and lint buildup in brush area. If buildup becomes excessive, disconnect the brush from wand and follow steps below.
To Remove Belt:
1) Turn the POWERHEAD upside down.
2) Unscrew the brush cover screws.
3) Turn the POWERHEAD right side up. Press
handle release pedal and lower the swivel. To remove cover, grasp the sides and pull out to release the outside of the cover.
4) Lift rear latches up and tilt cover forward from back until front snaps free.
5) Lift agitator assembly out, remove worn belt and clear any hair, string or lint build-up from brush area.
1) Install new belt over motor drive, then over brush sprocket. 2) Replace agitator assembly back into the POWERHEAD. 3) Line up front of cover and base. Rest cover on front edge of base as shown. 4) NOTE: On dirt sensor models be sure that the board is upright and the wires are tucked back as shown. 5) Tilt cover to back. Press cover firmly until side and rear tabs snap into place. Turn the POWERHEAD upside down and replace the 2 cover screws.
1) Remove the POWERHEAD cover as shown in BELT CHANGING AND AGITATOR CLEANING section. 2) Push in and turn bulb counterclockwise, then pull out to remove. 3) Push in and turn the bulb clockwise, to replace. Bulb must not be higher than 130 volts/15 Watts. 4) Reinstall the POWERHEAD cover as shown in BELT CHANGING AND AGITATOR CLEANING section.
To Check Agitator Assembly: When brushes are worn to the level of the base support bars, replace the agitator assembly. To Replace Agitator Assembly: 1) Remove the POWERHEAD cover, belt and agitator assembly. See “To Remove Belt” in BELT CHANGING AND AGITATOR CLEANING. 2) Reinstall belt, new agitator assembly, and POWERHEAD cover. See “To Replace Belt” in BELT CHANGING AND AGITATOR CLEANING.
8 EB27008 SCREW
9 EB27009 MOTOR GASKET
10 EB29010 BELT
11 EB24011 MOTOR SPRING
12 EB29012 LOWER PLATE
13 EB29013 MOTOR
14 EB24014 MOTOR BRIDGE
15 EB29015 OVERLOAD PROTECTOR
16 EB21016 LIGHT BULB
17 EB29017 BULB SOCKET
18 EB24018 HANDLE RELEASE PEDAL
19 EB24019 SWIVEL
*19 EB30019 SWIVEL
21 EB27021 WIRE CONNECTOR
22 EB24022 SWIVEL SEAL
23 EB29023 WHEEL
24 EB24024 PEDAL EASY RELEASE
*24 EB30024 PEDAL EASY RELEASE
25 EB24025 REAR COVER
*25 EB30025 REAR COVER
26 EB24026 FRONT AXLE ASSEMBLY
27 EB29027 AGITATOR BRUSH
28 EB27028 INDICATOR WINDOW
29 EB29029 LIGHT LENS
30 EB27030 EXHAUST FOAM
31 EB29031 WINDOW REFLECTOR
32 EB24032 CORD & PLUG ASSEMBLY
*32 EB30032 LEAD WIRE UNIT
33 EB29033 REFLECTOR NOZZLE
34 EB29034 NOZZLE HOUSING (DECO)
*34 EB31034 NOZZLE HOUSING (DECO)
35 EB27035 SWIVEL CAP
36 EB27036 CAM INDICATOR
*37 EB30037 FRONT COVER
*38 EB30038 PCB “B” UNIT
*39 EB30039 SCREW
*40 EB31040 PCB DIRT SENSOR
41 EB29041 LEAD WIRE
42 EB24042 INDICATOR LEVER
43 EB24043 PAD FOOT PEDAL
44 EB24044 INDICATOR BLOCK
45 EB24045 SPRING ASSIST
*46 EB30046 WINDOW DIRT SENSOR
47 EB24047 LIFTER
*48 EB30048 SCREW
*49 EB31049 PCB SUPPORTER
50 EB27050 THRUST WASHER
51 EB27051 CATCH INDEXING
52 EB27052 WASHER
53 EB27053 RATCHET CATCH
54 EB27054 INDICATOR BLOCK ASSEMBLY
55 EB27055 SCREW
There are no reviews yet.