Electric brushes

Are you looking to upgrade to or replace your electric brush? Please follow the link to the type of inlet that is on your wall. To verify that you have all the correct parts for the hose, wand, brush, it can be easier to purchase a kit to make sure all pieces will be compatible.

Do your valves have a plug on them?

ElectraValve central vacuum inlet


ElectraValve with vacuum hose


Hose for the ElectraValve Wall Inlet for Central Vacuum

If it has a plug you’ll need the direct connect. If there is no plug, you will need the Pig Tail hose end to use the electric brush.


Free Shipping on Orders $60 & Up - Continental US only Dismiss